Apple enthusiasts everywhere have been anticipating this day for a long time. The Apple mobile UI just had its first major redesign since the launching of the iPhone, providing users with a new look and some nifty new features. Some of the new surprises include:
- A revamped home screen and new icon designs.
- The addition of Flickr and Vimeo as built-in services to join Facebook and Twitter.
- An updated camera, which includes filters and an Instagram “square-mode” lens support.
- Improved social sharing, which includes AirDrop (ability to share instantly with people in a certain radius).
- A plethora of other aesthetic updates to native apps such as the App Store, Notes, Safari, Maps, etc.
- A More simplified lock screen and introduction of dynamic wallpapers.
- The addition of a control panel that allows users to easily manage WiFi, Bluetooth connections, music, and several native apps (calculator, camera, flashlight, and clock).
*Screenshots of the above features can be seen below.