There’s no doubting it: mobile will overtake desktop soon enough.
Every day, digital users access their favourite websites, emails, and social media profiles on all types of mobile devices. This presents a multitude of opportunities for businesses to leverage mobile marketing to increase brand awareness, generate leads, and increase revenue generation. An infographic prepared by Text Market illustrates seven reasons why going mobile is a necessity for brands. They are:
- Users will not leave home without mobile devices.
- Messages on mobile devices will get read.
- Mobile is more personal than desktop.
- Smartphones and tablets provide new channels for communication.
- It’s cost effective.
- Access to the Internet is increasing at a rapid rate on mobile platforms.
- Mobile is set to surpass other platforms such as TV.
Continue reading “Seven Reasons why Your Brand Needs to go Mobile [INFOGRAPHIC]”
Below is a presentation I prepared for an upcoming guest lecture I’ll be giving at an undergraduate IMC (integrated marketing communications) class on the basics of online marketing. While introductory, this does provide some pertinent statistics with regards to the main online marketing channels that can be of use to any professional:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing (also known as PPC Advertising)
- Display Advertising
- Social Media
- Influencer Marketing / Blogger Outreach
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Advertising
Continue reading “Online Marketing 101: How to Grow Your Audience in a Digital Age [SLIDESHARE]”
Technology is ubiquitous. Everywhere you look, people are using smartphones to connect with friends and tablets to watch videos or browse the web. Mobile technology has come a long way over the past couple of years, and with these devices becoming more sophisticated, it’s no wonder why many marketing experts are predicting that mobile will overtake desktop either by the end of this year or next. WedDAM Solutions prepared an infographic on 25 telling statistics that point to mobile’s dominance lately, with eye-popping figures such as: Continue reading “Mobile Marketing Poised to Make an Impact in 2014 [INFOGRAPHIC]”